Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Ciao!

I am off for a fabulous 2 week trip to Italy. I'm leaving today at 5:45pm. After months of planning, I cannot believe it is finally here.

Here is a rundown of the trip:

2 days in Florence. Going to the "Mall", Accademia and Uffizi, and drinking espresso with old Italy men in local bars.

1 Day Rome. Vatican, Collesium and tons of Gelato.

7 Days in Sicily in rented villa. We are flying to Catania and then driving 2 hours to our Villa in rural Sicily. Near Agrigento.

Goals of the trip:
  1. See the local Italy. Not the touristy bunch.
  2. Eat Gelato and keep a running log of favorites
  3. Run with the locals in Sicily. Be stopped by a Goat at least once on my run.
  4. Eat something I have never eaten before.
  5. ENJOY
Sorry, I do not have time to write more. Leaving in just a few hours! Talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment